I am an experienced and sensible leader, a doctor, who will work hard for you and for Maine. I'd like your vote in November.
I have been knocking on doors in this district. What I have been hearing is that people want property tax relief, job growth and education that prepares our citizens for jobs of the future. They want a clean, healthy, safe place to live. I will represent these interests.
It would be an honor and privilege to represent the people of this district in Augusta. I care about Maine, and I have lived in the district for 30 years. We are all in this together and my part can be, if you elect me, to make where we live, work and play as healthy and affordable as it can be.
Many Years of Community Leadership
- Chairperson,York School Committee
- Board Chairperson, Families First Health and Support Center
- Chairperson, Portsmouth Regional Hospital Ethics Committee
- Firearms Discharge Committee, York, 1998
Maine Legislative Experience: Community Representation
at Local, State, and National Levels
- Wrote and presented a Maine bill about medication safety, in Augusta, 2010
- Maine delegate, American Academy of Neurology, to US Congress
- York School Committee
- Public schools in Yonkers, NY
- Yale University, BA
- New York Medical College, MD
- Waitress, bartender, dining hall worker, phlebotomist through school
- Private Practice Neurology, hospital and office-based (Patricia Locuratolo, MD, FAAN)
- Business owner, employer
- Medical staff, retired, York Hospital and other area hospitals
- Many years of community volunteer and board experience